Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Accountability

This ain't gonna be long, but I am gonna be true to my word. Here I am, still here, and I just had to show you that I have FINISHED a few things!

1. I have read the PCOS book that I hoped to. I can't tell you WHY I need to eat all the food I am supposed to yet. But still, I understand this whole thing called "insulin resistance" a little better and why eating a certain way would actually help and make a difference in my life and health. Progress. That is what I was looking for.

2. I did something crafty. It actually was a 2-in-1 completed task--in the sense that all I did was paint some frames so that I could finally hang my pictures. But still, I DID it. I finished. The pictures, the frames are off my floor and on the wall. Seriously, the below pictures might seem like the most ridiculous thing to post in the world, but they are a victory in my book and therefore I will be proud :)


Before...

After!

Yay for a cute office. 
BONUS: I recently downloaded the blogger app. I feel inspired that this could really help this whole blogging thing. Maybe. At least it only took me 5 seconds to upload this pics from my phone instead of the process of connecting to my computer and everything. The Torells head to the beach next week...maybe you'll benefit :)


No comments: