Friday, October 19, 2012

Roommates and Bucket Lists

The cooler temps have attempted to make their appearance, at least at night...though I will never really trust Georgia weather. Some days it's cooler, other days I am sweating. Our roommate house made a bucket list for things we want to make sure we do this fall, attempting to take on "this will be the best fall ever." So far we have managed to cross off a few things, including burning as many fall candles as we can get our hands on...

Making something crafty...
Got some ideas off of Pinterest to make a cute fall wreath with fabric flowers. It's amazing how you can find out how to do just about anything on the internet :) So with Mia's help, we went at it, and it was pretty easy! Here's the final product!

Heading to quaint Helen in north GA for Oktoberfest...

 Found a cute little coffee place on river....

I have the best roommates. James, Jared, Mia. Yep, we have a fun house :)

apparently I missed the memo about wearing college gear that day

all they needed was the pipes they bought
and of course, we got to enjoy our first bon fire of the season with some friends! Complete with s'mores with the biggest marshmallows I've ever seen...


Still to come on our list will hopefully be things like head to Athens for a UGA football game, apple-picking, pumpkin carving, watching all the seasons of The Walking Dead and Band of Brothers, visiting a local brewery, camping, more bon fires, and a variety of good fall foods that are yet to be made, to name a few! Should we add anything? Yay for fall!


No comments: