I got a bit off course--I apologize! But I interrupt my scheduled Israel pics to give you a small glimpse as to the reason I got thrown off. I had the honor and pleasure of being in the wedding of some good Marietta friends in the deep-south town of Macon, GA!
Emily-Catherine, Kimberly and I at Rehearsal Dinner
Emily-Catherine, Kelli, and I, Bridesmaid's Luncheon
I have known Kimberly for about 4 years now, pretty much since I moved back to GA from Asbury. I have so enjoyed getting to know this girl--she has a joyful, fun spirit and heart that is truly devoted to Jesus. She is anointed in leading worship and has a soft heart for the nations, especially India. Plus she is super creative in her own "cute design" sort of way, which makes her perfect for her job at Glory Haus, a local Christian business that make all kinds of cute gifts and decor for your home. Both she and her sister Kelli have become wonderful friends...SO, enter Donovan with his heart for the world and for Kimberly, and it has been so fun to watch them grow together, and now join their lives as one!
Kimbo and Dono :)
Settin up for the reception--such a pretty location!
Accountability Group (Ashley, Maria, Mrs. Brown and I) + Mr. Brown
With these two having a heart to plant churches in Southeast Asia, I am excited to see what the Lord is going to do in the future through them as a couple. It was a blessing to be part of their day and to enjoy it with friends I have come to love and deeply appreciate in this time of life. Married and single girlfriends alike are so so important and I am really grateful God has given these people to me to share life with...
Jessica, Em-Cat, Kelli, Ashley, Mia & I
Kelli, Em-Cat, Liz & me
Kimberly was a gorgeous bride-just stunning. It was so wonderful to share in her day and celebrate with her and Donovan! Yay Mr. and Mrs. Brown!! Congrats! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment