Tapaai sanchai chha? malaai sanchai chha.
Tapaaiko naam ke ho? mero naam Elisa ho.
Tapaaiko desh kun ho? Mero desh America ho.
Tapaai kahaa basnuhunchha? ma Sanepamaa baschhu.
Tapaaiko ghar Thulo chha? Chha, mero ghar ali ali Thulo chha.
Gharko rang kasto chha? Mero gharko pahelo ra seto rang chha.
Tapaailaai Nepal man parchha? Malaai Nepal dherai man parchha.

Hello!
How are you? I am fine
what is your name? my name is Elisa
what country are you from? I am from America.
Where do you live? I live in Sanepa.
Is your house big? Yes, It is a little big.
What color is your house? My house is yellow and white. (pictured in the middle)
Do you like Nepal? I like Nepal a lot!
1 comment:
that's so fun! so i totally thought of you on sunday...we were visiting my sister's church and definitely sang a song in swahili. i love that God doesn't only speak english like i sometimes think...
Post a Comment