Saturday, August 4, 2012

Torell Beach Time

Figure it's about time for the annual beach trip post :) Our family loves the beach. No question. Over the years, Naples, FL has definitely been our "go-to" vacation/relaxation destination and has become my personal happy place. This year was no exception, and this time we enjoyed an extended family reunion with the Torell side of the family! It's been fun the last 2 years to get to know our family (esp. cousins!) more as adults since we have been so spread out over the years. We had a great time enjoying the beach, pool, boat, jet ski, tennis, eating out, hanging out, all things vacation :) Looking at these pics, I already want to go back...I always have fun playing around on my camera plus filters...
there's a lot, so enjoy!

path to paradise










Lots of tennis time...Uncle Bob was a great teacher
reading in the pool
Ben Nicki and Jordin!! Chicken anyone?
We were sad to see Aunt Jeanie go early, but glad to get some time with her!
James giving Jordin dancing lessons :)
they are buddies
brothers
we saw SO many dolphins!! They even swam right under James and I when we were on the jet ski!
Ben's favorite part of vacation :)
My dad managed to get my mom on it too!
I could sit here all day
how I feel when I have sat on the beach all day :)
We found this guy walking on the ocean floor!!
Torell cousins minus Kelly (missed you!) First time we've been together in a looooonnnngg time.
L-R: Sean, Mark, James, Eric, Ben, Me, Jordin,  & Nicki

Nicki and I-so fun to get to know her better!

Sunset time = perfect day




favorite picture, captured by chance with a pelican right over the sun. God is amazing.

Till next year :)

2 comments:

Stacey Ayars said...

So gorgeous!! oh man...beach envy! so glad you got the chance + the chance to get to know family better! love and miss!
stace

Anonymous said...

I feel so relaxed after looking at these pics!! :) ~elizabeth