pictures and my computer are not getting along right now so this post is not so good for you visual learners out there (sorry jamesy). i did want to let you know though that i am headed out tomorrow for trekking in east nepal! i am excited to get out of the city and experience village life while in nature. i leave early early and will be on a bus all day but after that i will be walking around for 10 days meeting nepalis and sharing the hope in my heart. you can pray God will prepare the way, give divine appointments and we would have amazing weather and views!
thanks for praying last week too--2 days ago the bunda was finally lifted! we had water before that so we could finally shower and wash our clothes, but for many nepalis this was a huge relief. thank you Lord.
i promise to update more when I return and hopefully by then my computer will be happy with pictures again.
"how beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news..."
2 comments:
yea! I am so exited for you! Have fun and I am praying for you, Elisa.
Hey missy! I hope you are having a wonderful time in Nepal! I was thinking about you the other day and praying for you. Favor wherever you go and whoever you talk to!
Love ya,
Nat
Post a Comment