Hey, look what I have........a degree! no more school!

it was a crazy whirlwind of a weekend and a wonderful celebration of all the hard work of the last 3 years!
Some of my mom's family--Vern, Claudia, and Debbie--came over from Nashville to celebrate with me! It was a blessing to have some family represented since my parents were off to support Ben and James at their graduations. It is crazy we all graduated the same weekend, but kind of fun too!
It was fun to have Maria and Ashley come as well. I am blessed with good, faithful friends.
Fun fact: Bethany and I have been through TWO graduations together--college and masters! This woman is amazing--was pregnant throughout her internship with tons of classes on top and then little Vera showed up 8 days before graduation! She is (and will be) a wonderful mom.
SO graduation festivities got over Saturday and I got have some great friends over Sunday night for a party to celebrate. Truly I have the best friends and I could not have gotten through grad school as "sane" as I did without their loving support and fun time spent hanging out! So we hung out, ate good food, played some games, just an all-around good time. It was cool too to have new friends from church, but also some "old" friends from high school there--it is amazing how far we have come and that we still get to enjoy celebrating each others' lives after all these years! Girls, we forgot to get a picture--we'll have to get together again soon!
Judah was thrilled to have all the extra people around, which usually means food to find on the floor :) Hard to believe that it is all over, but it is nice to have Israel to look forward to! Our family has been busily packing and running around doing errands and such, so ready or not, we leave in the morning until the 28th! I promise we'll take good pics! :)
1 comment:
Esther and I were roommates at Auburn! She is such a sweet girl!
Post a Comment