Saturday, July 12, 2008

Signs of Life

I know I have been home for 3 weeks now (more than) and I just wanted to let you know that I have not totally zoned out or will leave you in the dust. Coming home is always a time of transition for sure, but these last few weeks have been pretty low key over all. I hope to soon send out some sort of "what's next for me" update, but I guess I have to actually know what this is first.


I know this is graduate school, and this weekend I am deciding which particular one this shall be. I will keep you posted. Of course I am glad too to have friends and family I can spend time with. last night though I dreamt I was back living and working and experiencing the other world that is Nepal with the girls. It really is hard to compare where I am to where I have been.


However, this does not make now, the present and where God has me, any less important or vital as the 5 months I was gone. If anything, it is more--always our lives are a building, a process, a moving and flowing and seeing God work. I am so glad for this.


no order, just random signs of life, some of which are kids from the daycare i worked at (soo cute)...

No comments: