Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ready or not...

Well, last night and this morning have been full of last minute details, packing, errands, and trying to stay calm and sane! one thing i did do was change the settings on here so anyone can comment, not just those with an account fyi.

bag weighed and all set--check
passport, itinerary-check
carry-ons-check
making last minute phone calls-half check...i will probably be doing this until i get on the plane!

My best friend Maria has been amazing in helping me. She has kept me sane and has been great about doing little tasks that I need done! don't know what i would have done without her :)


my parents have been wonderful too! i am so glad our family got some good time together during Christmas before we all part ways again...


So tonight I fly out at 7:20pm to go to Washington DC.

Then I leave at 10:35 for the 12 1/2 hr flight to Quatar, where I then have a 9 hour layover! It will be about 10:30 am here when I get there. Sadly, the layover time there will be from 7 pm to 4:45 in the morning!

So once that is finally over, I will be most ready for the 4 1/2 hr flight to Kathmandu. I arrive sometime before noon, right as all of you are laying your little heads down to sleep ;)

you can be praying that all of this travel goes well, i can find where i need to go, and i don't get too bored with all this time to myself!
thank you for all your prayers and love, it has been a great blessing.
next time i post i should be in nepal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

god protect my sister as she travels, put angels on all sides of her plane, and with her in the airports. annoint her steps and ready her heart for what you're going to do in her and through her. give her divine wisdom to hear your slightest whisper.

i'm so proud of you elisa.